Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jeans- 1 Katie- 0

I have found the new definition of skinny jeans-  Jeans that fit last winter, but are now about a size too small but you decided to squeeze your wide ass into them anyway.  I thought, "They will stretch a little as the day goes on."  HA! WHAT was I THINKING?  I am going with, "the jeans cut off circulation to my brain" excuse. 


To top it off, I had vocals class today.  Needless to say, I was able to go into my high range with absolutely no problems.  However, my professor told me that I had to expand my mid section to breathe properly.  This required me to give a disclaimer for everyone to back up.... just in case the button on my jeans gave way, flew across the room and lodged itself in a classmates eye.  I just cannot live with that on my conscience.  


As of now... Jeans-1 Katie-0


This weekend the tables will turn when I purchase a few pairs of jeans that do not cause me to break into a cold sweat and become light headed.  Then the jeans of my demise can just sit there.. in the dresser... feel completely left out and neglected.  I hope those jeans feel as badly and they made me feel today!!!  (shakes fist)





No comments:

Post a Comment